Sunday, January 19, 2014

Crock Pot Kielbasa

Happy Championship Sunday!  As I've said in previous posts, food is probably my favorite part of the football gameday experience.  Today, I've decided to keep it small and wait two weeks before making some of my favorite Super Bowl snacks.  Below is a recipe for crock pot sausage that's quick, easy, and delicious!

Enjoy, and GO NINERS!

Easy Crock Pot Kielbasa
Serves 4 to 6, depending on appetite

Ingredients:
2 packages of kielbasa, sliced
1 cup of barbeque sauce (I used Bullseye since it was on sale)
1/2 cup of beer (I used Franziskaner Weissbier)
1/3 cup of brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

1. Place all ingredients in a crock pot, cover, and simmer for 1-2 hours.  If sauce is too thin, remove crock pot lid and allow sauce to reduce to desired consistency.
2. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment