Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Traveling Pumpkins! Thank you for stopping by, and hopefully this will be the first of many visits!

 I actually decided to start this blog as part of my New Year's Resolution for 2013, which is to travel a lot more. I'm fortunate enough to have a job that is really flexible and parents who insist that I live at home (though there are definitely tradeoffs to this). Hence, I have the means and the time for some extended travel! This blog will essentially be about my various trips and what I do to plan for them.

When I do travel, I tend of gravitate toward places I've enjoyed in the past and local places of interest. I also enjoy attending science fiction/anime conventions and am planning many of my vacations this year around such events. My preferred method of travel is train, but am working on becoming less scared of flying so I can take to the friendly skies more often!

Enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions you can always comment of e-mail me at travelingpumpkinsblog@gmail.com! You can also add me on twitter @TPumpkins. If you're not sure why I named my blog "Traveling Pumpkins", then you'll just have to get to know me and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment