Friday, February 15, 2013

Comic-Con 2013 Prep: Badges Go On Sale Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day thousands of Comic-Con fans have been awaiting for months!  At 9am PST, badges officially go on sale for 2013's convention!  Sadly, I missed out on volunteer registration, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.  If things don't work out and I end up empty handed, I still plan traveling to San Diego and hanging out in the Gaslamp District!

Here's the youtube video with detailed instructions on how to purchase a badge.  I definitely need to watch it one more time before tomorrow's madness.  Also need to make sure to set several alarm clocks to I'm actually awake.  I suppose I could get up before at 7am and watch the Twipocalypse.

Good luck to everyone vying for a badge tomorrow!  Not sure I'm ready for the impending madness...

No comments:

Post a Comment